1. To properly apply a decal we will need: brush, scissors, scalpel, tweezers, decals fit, gloss clear varnish and matte varnish.
2. I apply several thin layers of gloss varnish.
3. Using decals fit I wet the place where I want the decal to go.
4. I cut out the decal from the sheet and then I wet it in a water. Then I place it on a model using tweezers and brush. If needed you can soften the decal using special decals softeners - remember to leave the decal in the decal softener for a few minutes to soak it in. If the decal is rippled after placing it on the model don't try to stretch it - it will stretch itself when it dries out.
5. After the decal is completely dry I apply several thin layers of glossy varnish.
6. I apply several layers of matte varnish to achieve nice, matte finish.
Here are some more examples of applying our decals on selected models.
Quins Miniatures Studio