1. First black primer. Then we put the base color. We put it so that in some places glimpses of black primer.
2. Then mix the paint with Glaze Medium and paint in such a way that strongly glimpses of the color purple.
3. Dimming the same paint and lightly we put in places where we put a little brighter paint to darken the color.
4. Holes eggs paint with white paint colors to later gained intensity.
5. Pink paint mixed with Glaze Medium applied on the white elements.
6. Wash Nuln Oil paint the dark elements of eggs and wash Carroburg Crimson early pink background eggs in the holes
7. Green Wash paint the shell eggs, and the holes brighten slightly pink.
8. The final element will be painted orange in the middle of the hole and the edge of the red color and the imposition wash inside the holes
9. Finished alien eggs